只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

犀牛建筑网

查看: 22309|回复: 0

tn Zhou Qiaoyu than a half months ago

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-8-9 11:19:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
犀牛网校
the carrier must bear the corresponding liability for damages. Therefore, Ms. Shen airlines due to the loss caused by this accident should bear the liability.Final court verdict,tn, the defendant compensation for an airline Ms. Shen medical expenses, lost income,tn, disability compensation totaling 42 million yuan. After the decision is made,tn, the parties have not filed an appeal within the statutory time limit,tn, now the decision has taken effect.Correlation of links:"People's Republic of China Contract Law"Article 302 The carrier shall be liable for damages to passengers during transportation of casualties, but the casualties were passengers of their own health or cause the carrier to prove intentional injuries were visitors, except for gross negligence.In accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph shall apply to free or discounted tickets holders licensed by the carrier passengers aboard without a ticket.Husband jailed for killing wife care for 13 yearsMorning News (Reporter He Xin) triggered by a dispute over the road.
Although the shuttle vehicles airlines are free,tn, but the object it is passenger service by the airline flight, the airline in order to expand market share, improve service quality and other reasons for their unilateral voluntary additional obligations can be regarded as an extension of the airline to provide the service. And under the "People's Republic of China Contract Law" Article 302 of whether the passenger is paid or free bus ride, the carrier has a legal obligation to the safety of passengers will reach the destination,tn, if the carrier has to fulfill the obligations defects resulting passengers were injured.
Zhouqiao Yu Zhu holding a brick smashing hit the head,tn, causing the other due to brain injury in the same year on December 30 death.Sentencing the same day, Zhou Qiaoyu than a half months ago, when the trial, but also wasting a lot. Throughout the sentencing process, Zhouqiao Yu has bowed his head, hair blocking his face. It began very simply, last Christmas Eve,  with her husband at a night market in Changping District Pingxi Fu's meal had intended to return home when the street, a small husband and wife through the intersection when the green light, red light encountered a car, "That's the car parked next to us foot brakes,tn, almost hit us."  said, when her husband just said "how to drive," the other car then an alcohol down four men, pushing up her husband.
the two sides then tear together.Trial phase,tn, Zhou Qiaoyu stick to their hurtful behavior is self-defense,tn, "I go Lycra,tn, by their hair and kick grabbing stomach, also broke my lips."  has been repeated in court,tn, "I did not hurt him, At that time the four of them have been playing my husband, I'm afraid my husband accident, just wanted to stop them with a brick. "In the end, so he picked up a brick Zhouqiao Yu, sitting to her husband who is riding hit to the back of the head man.After police arrived on the scene, the first medical examination arranged both hurt and did not want to be  wounded man Zhu.
six days after the incident at the hospital died. After forensic, Zhu Department was beaten on the head with a blunt object caused severe brain injury deaths,tn, while Zhou Qiaoyu I also constituted Sometimes.
but eventually claimed a man's life, destroyed two families. Newlywed wife to protect her husband,tn, holding a brick husband would beat a man to death, the deceased's wife was already cherished nine months pregnant,tn, the child is born it would not be a father. Recently,tn, nursing women Zhouqiao Yu husband found guilty of intentional assault was a Court sentenced to 13 years.According to the prosecution allegations,tn, Zhouqiao Yu Zhang and her husband on December 24, 2012 21 am, passing through the town of Changping District Beiqijia Pingxi Fu entrance to the village traffic lights due to traffic problems and Zhu (male,tn, who died 27 years), etc. People disputes and melee. Process.
相关的主题文章:

?uid=1505&do=blog&id=76637

?pid=101266/index.php

?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=44&func=view&catid=8&id=190006#190006

?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=

?mod=viewthread&tid=1039693

?user=1163852&blogentry_id=15266600
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|BIM|rhino3d ( 沪ICP备19001822号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 20:20 , Processed in 0.045089 second(s), 21 queries .